Tuesday, April 3, 2012

We Survived!

The tornadoes...the hail...the rain...the 90 minutes Jon and I were trapped in the hallway with dozens of middle school students in a duck and cover mode as the Dallas-Forth Worth area was hit by violent weather.  After making sure all was well with Ellery, Marin, and Liam, we were left to wait it out until the storms had passed.  Although there's quite a bit of damage all around the metroplex, including parts of Irving, in our neck of the woods, everything is normal.

Here are the kiddos tonight just before bed, just because...

1 comment:

  1. I must say that I found myself very anxious today despite being home and safe with my husband and child. My heart was very much so in those hallways with all of my friends who were very carefully doing their best to protect other's peoples children (who in some cases treat them like scum) all the while praying for the safety of their own. Today is a day where teachers should be given even more accolades than they already deserve on a daily basis. I'm thankful that your family is safe and together tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete