Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bunny + Hop

I hopped over to Sloan today to hang out with my little guy at his Easter party.

The Easter Bunny visited Liam and his little friend, LuLu, during lunch.

Although I missed the egg hunt, Liam was pretty excited to have lunch with his Mama...and the Easter Bunny.


And then tonight Daddy and Liam had a movie night while the girls were sleeping and I was shopping.  They watched Hop, ate popcorn and chocolate, and Liam stayed up late (for a little guy).  When I got home, Liam was still awake in his bed.  I asked him if he liked the movie, and he said, "YEAH, but there was a really bad chick with an orange stick who was super rude."  And with a final yawn before falling asleep, that was his review of the movie.

A snapshot of the boys before I left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment