Monday, April 16, 2012

Birthday Weekending

We had such a great time with family this weekend, and that's the best birthday present anyone could ask for.  Jon, my Dad, Liam, and my brother, Patrick, met Jon's parents at the Ranger game almost as soon as my parents arrived.

The boys before they left for the baseball game.
I took the day off of work on Friday, so I could spend my birthday with my parents, Patrick, and the kids.  Per Liam's request, we had a little early birthday luncheon for him at Chuck E. Cheese on Friday.  He wore his birthday crown all day.

The first birthday crown picture of the day.

Marin was FREAKED out whenever Chuck E. Cheese came around, so she clung pretty tight to Uncle Patrick for protection.  Look at how stressed out the child looks.  :(


Since Friday was actually my birthday, Liam let me wear the crown for a minute or two.
In the afternoon, Liam and I went over to Sloan and had a birthday celebration with his class.  Here's Liam and Ms. Amy while the class sang to him.



Memaw and Poppie took us all out to dinner on Friday night, and soon afterwards Debby, Jeff, and Avonlea arrived from Houston.  On Saturday morning (Liam's B-Day!) we all went to his soccer game.  He had a pretty big cheering section and only one minor meltdown...that's progress, people.

Liam's cheer team

Getting a high-five from Grandpa




And after soccer, it was time to get ready for Liam's birthday party. 
We all went to church together on Sunday, and the Houston gang had to leave after lunch.  Dad left a few hours later, and I just dropped Mom and Patrick off at the airport this afternoon.  I miss everyone already, but I'm looking forward to seeing them in June to celebrate the birthdays of the three little girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment