Monday, September 6, 2010

Double Date Night

Date nights are a rare commodity these days for Jon and me, so you can imagine how excited we were to discover that my wonderful sister, Debby, had babysitters lined up for us on Saturday night. The Quad Squad, consisting of Jeff’s parents and family friends, were each assigned to a baby/little boy. We were so thankful for them and enjoyed our double date with Jeff and Debby. It was a beautiful evening in Houston, so we walked around Rice Village, had dinner on the patio of the Black Walnut CafĂ© and ended the evening on a sweet note at the Chocolate Bar. For anyone out there who loves chocolate, it’s worth a trip to Houston just to experience the magic that is The Chocolate Bar. I mean, who doesn’t love a restaurant that is totally devoted to chocolate that offers 360 degrees of chocolate candy, cake, cookies, and ice cream??? Heaven!

Here is the Quad-Squad who made date night possible.



Check out these candy bar cakes.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Chocolate Bar!! It is a must every time I go visit my dad. Everything in that store is delicious. I'm glad you had such a great time in Houston!

    ReplyDelete