Monday, May 23, 2011

Night Out at the Ballpark

See my garlic fries in the background?

What a fun night Jon and I just had at the Ranger game.  As all great nights usually go, we started with food.  I had garlic fries and Jon had sweet potato fries.  It's hard to admit, but we spent $16 on french fries.  It's almost a crime, but they were so good.  And I think I've maxed out my quota of garlic for the month and quite possibly the year.  I'll probably be popping Altoids for the next week...or month...or possibly year. 

Once in our cheap seats at the tippy-top of the stadium, my friend Diane (who works for the Rangers) texted me and we met up with her and her hubby, Jason, in their suite. The view was much nicer, and it was so great to catch up with them.  They have sweet baby Lola who is absolutely precious.  I think our girls are going to have fun playing with one another when they get bigger. 

Oh, and President Bush and Laura were also there.  He almost caught a foul ball.  This is our second Laura sighting in the past nine months or so...I have a feeling she may be trailing us.  Anyway, garlic fries, baseball, dot races, friends, Presidents, and Josh Hamilton's big return all make for a fun-filled evening with my baseball man on a Monday night.

This picture is a little dark, but here I am with my pal, Diane, and baby Lola, .

No comments:

Post a Comment