Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

It's been a very special Mother's Day today. Jon and Liam made me a delicious breakfast of bacon, strawberries with cream cheese dip, and oatmeal with a yummy homemade caramelized oat topping. I think Liam ate about nine whole strawberries! Afterwards we went to church where he made me a precious little picture with his little hand prints.

We went to Jon's parents' house for a yummy steak dinner tonight. It was my third year of celebrating Mother's Day as a Mama, and it just keeps getting better and better. My only wish is that I would have been able to spend time with my Mom and Grandma today, too, but I was able to talk to both of them. I know my Mom will be down here soon--in less than a month--so it's nice to know I'll see her then.

Nana and the grand kids who love, love, love her.
My Mom and Grandma. Two pretty amazing Moms!

2 comments:

  1. You are an amazing mom to our son and wife to me. We are both lucky to have you in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Jon Jon. :) You're pretty great yourself!

    ReplyDelete