Sunday, May 9, 2010

Busy Saturday

Although I'm technically on "bed rest," the doctor has given me the okay (at this point) to still be out and about. His only stipulation is that I take it easy. In the morning, Jon took the Saturn on a final drive before selling it. Goodbye, plastic car. I was actually a little sad to see it go. One thing I loved about that car was that Jon always slipped off one of his flip-flop every time he drove it in order to make it easier for him to release the clutch. I am happy to have it out of the driveway, though.

Liam went to a swim party on Saturday afternoon, and had lots of fun splashing in the pool with Daddy. That evening we went to a housewarming party for some friends in our Sunday school class. It was a fun day, but I ended up going to bed before 10:00. How's that for a wild and crazy Saturday night?

No comments:

Post a Comment