Thursday, October 17, 2013

Meet Our Jack O'Liam

Around noon today, I received a phone call from my little kindergartner.  He had big news to tell me.  "Mama, I lost my first tooth!"  This little lost tooth has literally been months in the making.  His bottom two teeth began getting wobbly during the summer, and for the past couple of weeks, with the help of his parents, teachers, and tongue, they have been hanging on by thin strands.  By the time I picked him up, he managed to get the other neighboring tooth out, as well.  So on the day that Liam lost his very first tooth ever, he also lost his second.  I love this new little smile of his with two missing bottom teeth.  Just in time for Halloween, our little 
Jack O'Liam!
Tonight, he has been over-the-moon with excitement about his very first tooth fairy visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment