Thursday, September 13, 2012

Big Changes




If you live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, Weirs is the best place to buy furniture.  Just my opinion, but let me tell you, we are completely hooked on it, and all our "grown-up" (a.k.a. non-IKEA) stuff was purchased at Weirs, including the beds we bought for the girls.  
Here's a sneak peak of what their big girl beds will look like.  One thing that I love about this set is that the dresser drawers are below each bed, so no need for lots of extra furniture pieces.  Although Jon and I may be dragging our feet a little on setting up the beds, perhaps because our kiddos are growing up a little too fast for our liking, I think Ellery and Marin are getting ready for their nursery to be turned into their bedroom.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment