Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas at Sloan

Today was Liam's Christmas party at Sloan School.  The kids had a book exchange, read the Christmas story, ate breakfast food for lunch, and concluded with a visit from Santa. Jon surprised Liam by taking the day off of work to attend.  I met them during my lunch break and caught the tail-end of the celebration.  So much fun to see all the excitement in the room!
  
Liam loves his teacher, Ms. Amy.

I love this picture...such a typical 3-year-old shot.  One kid biting her tongue whilst looking toward the right.  One smiling right at the camera ready for a picture, and the other one happy as she walks away because whoever is behind the camera is taking way too long, and she's ready for her next adventure.

Jon took the day off of work, and I left during my lunch, so we were both able to be at the class Christmas party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment