Saturday, August 7, 2010

Wiggly Party!

Liam is one lucky boy. He had a double dose of his four favorite singers--The Wiggles--on Friday. Jon and I bought pre-sale tickets in May for the evening show, but then my friend Teri also gave us two tickets to the afternoon show. Liam loved it both times. He also had lots of fun hanging out with Owen in the afternoon. We went to the 2:30 show with Teri and Owen, and then when we got home, we turned around and went back for the 6:30 show with Daddy. Jon's parents came over and watched the girls. Just as we were getting to the theater, it started pouring, so not wanting to miss any of the show, we just made a run for it. I had an extra shirt for Liam, so he was okay, but Jon and I were pretty soaked. I took a lot of pictures because this is a pretty big deal for our little guy. He kept asking me, "Where's the t.v.?" I guess he thought they lived inside a television or something. Another memorable moment came during the afternoon when I looked down at Liam and noticed he was chewing gum. I immediately had him spit it out, and I asked him where he found it. He pointed to the cup holder in front of us, and I saw a gigantic wad of chewed gum someone was nice enough to leave a curious two year old. The best part of the day was watching Liam's looks of amazement that the Wiggles were actually live and in person and singing all his favorite songs. It was a pretty Wiggle-rific day.










































































































No comments:

Post a Comment