Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rude Awakening

Jon and I officially started back to work this week, and let me just say, it was quite a rude awakening. After being on "bed rest" for the month of May, I got kind of used to lulling around the house. I think the mornings are going to be our biggest challenge. Getting three kids ready for daycare is quite a bit different than just one, but we made it. It will really require all hands on deck. Even Liam can be a little helper in the morning by helping Marin with her bow.

3 comments:

  1. what a sweet boy! i hope you all have a great school year! ya'll are such great parents and will do just fine with a little help from Liam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this picture! I'm sure it was different getting back into the swing of things again. My day is coming...next Tuesday & I am not looking forward to it. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete