Friday, June 4, 2010

Updates

I've officially made it to 36 weeks, and I feel as if these babies are getting closer and closer to being born. When we went to the doctor on Tuesday, he said everything still looks good, and he scheduled a c-section for me on June 21 if things don't move along naturally by then.
Jon's last day of work and Liam's last day of daycare for the school year is today, so it'll be nice to have the boys around during the day now.
My parents are in Texas! They stayed with us for a couple of days before heading to Houston. My sister's sweet little baby girl is scheduled to be born on Monday, so they are there right now getting ready to meet Avonlea. Like I've said before, I'm sad I won't be able to be there, too, but I can't wait to meet her just as soon as possible. I know Debby will do a stellar job and will breathe a sign of relief when all is said and done. Please say a prayer for her and Jeff as they get ready for Avonlea's arrival.

Here are some pictures of Liam snuggling up with Grandma and Grandpa. Let me tell you, that little boy was so excited to see them, and we can't wait until they're back again when the twins arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment