Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Girls Are Here!

Introducing our little ladies...















Marin Jane Bushwar and Ellery Kate Bushwar.
Marin was the first one out at 4:39 a.m. and Ellery soon followed at 4:41 a.m. on 6/15/2010.
Marin was 6 lbs, 7oz. and 18 3/4 inches long, and Ellery was 5 lbs., 2 oz. and 18 1/2 inches long. We thank Jesus that both are healthy and neither required a stop in the NICU--pretty common for twins. We're having a little issue with jaundice at the moment, but are hopeful we can all go home together tomorrow. Full birth story soon to follow.

Here's our first family picture that was taken a few hours after the girls were born. We want to thank everyone for all the prayers, support, and love during this joyous time.

6 comments:

  1. They are so beautiful! Congrats to all of you! I wanted to come to the hostpital, but this week was busier than expected! I would love to come see you guys when things calm down for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Crap! They are beautiful and Liam doesn't look the least bit concerned! I can't wait to see you guys, glad I was able to get Jon to myself last week, it may not happen again for a good long time! Love you guys and can't wait to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful Momma! And your family is so adorable! Nicholas and I went home together Wed. I hope that all of you can go home together as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're precious! I can't wait to come see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys!
    Mike--Jon's probably going to need some guy time. Liam might, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The girls are so cute, love their names, I hope you are geting plenty of rest when you can. I bet Liam is excited to be a big brother now, Take care Susan,Jon,Liam,Ellery,Marin cant wait to meet them in person.

    ReplyDelete