Thursday, June 25, 2009

Well, Hello!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my newly formed, brightly colored, hope-it-won't-be-mundane blog. I thought it would be nice to introduce the leading characters who will be appearing in most of the posts. First, here is our 14-month-old star of the blog, Liam:



Next up is my husband of (exactly) three years (today), Jon. My, my what to say about, Jon? Well, I guess you'll just have to stay tuned to hear about all of his crazy shenanigans. Let's just say, life is full of lots of laughter, love, crazy antics, and good times with Jon. Here's a picture of his handsome mug.



Anyway, since the scrap booking thing hasn't really worked out well for me, and I seem to spend more and more time on the computer during my down-time, hopefully, this blogging thing will work as a good memory keeper of my crazy, busy, wonderful life.

1 comment:

  1. Heya Susan! Glad to see you started a blog; it's addicting for sure. Can't wait to hear
    what's going on with you guys and see how Liam is growing up. Hope to see you and meet Liam Soon!

    Love,
    -Your Favorite Cuz :)

    ReplyDelete