Thursday, May 28, 2015

Good Times Never Seemed So Good

My amazing, spectacular husband speaks my love language.  That would be Neil Diamond.  My birthday concert happened tonight, and it was all that I hoped it would be and more.  Thanks to the keen foresight of my parents, they made sure to instill within in their young children an appreciation for the Solitary Man.  Brilliant!

Here I am in my new t-shirt.  A DIAMOND IS FOREVER.
Trust me, this guy is excited to get his Neil Diamond groove on.
Part of the pre-concert fun was sending #tweetcaroline messages on Twitter.  Jon was a good sport and send this tweet--
And guess what?  We made it on the big screen at the American Airlines Center.  
Thanks, JoBu for a super fun night out and a crazy cool birthday present.  Good times never seemed so good...so good...so good...

No comments:

Post a Comment