Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Feasting

Thanksgiving feasts were in full swing at Sloan today.  Liam's thankful list (see above) included family, school, mom, sisters, Texas and dad.  Ellery said that she was thankful for "my brother, my mom and dad, my sister, my toys, outside time, playtime, my house, my turkey, and church"  Marin listed "school, toys, cups (like the ones that you drink from...huh?), friends at school, grandma and grandpa, brother, sister, me, mom and dad, and nap time at home." (Since the girls dropped nap time at home several months ago, maybe she really meant that she's thankful that she doesn't have to take naps at home anymore?   Dunno, but I love her strange unique little list)  One thing that they were all very grateful for was that they had a surprise visitor at their parties--Poppie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment