Monday, July 7, 2014

Veronica and Ryan

One of my dearest friends from college was married on a gorgeous Texas ranch the weekend after Patrick and Jamie's wedding, so Jon and I flew from Minnesota (minus children) to San Antonio for the weekend...with a layover in DFW, just minutes from our house.  :)  Crazy.  It was such a sweet weekend to reunite and recharge with some of my oldest and closest friends and celebrate Veronica and Ryan's beautiful new life as husband and wife.  Thanks to my parents, sister, and brother-in-law for taking such good care of our babies while we were gone.
(Pictures are a little blurry due to a shaky iPhone)

2 comments:

  1. Jon & Susan, Thanks for sharing your weekend with us!! I know it was a little crazy & hectic, but it meant the world to us y'all were there. I love how we can just pick up like it was just yesterday we were all just hanging out. Friends for life, kindred spirits, thanks for being there for us & helping us prep too. Love you bunches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were such a beautiful bride...so happy for you guys! Let's not wait so long between visits next time. ;) Love and miss ya, Vern!!!

    ReplyDelete