Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mom's Day

What a sweet little Mother's Day it was, complete with homemade cards and red roses.  Jon and my three littles made me feel so special from beginning to end.  I love every (crazy) minute of being Liam, Ellery, and Marin's mama.
 I'm so very thankful for my Mom.  I love her and, of course, she's the best mom ever, so I have a pretty amazing example to follow.  Although I didn't get to see her today, she and my Dad are coming down to Texas in a couple of weeks, so that makes me so happy.  I missed not being able to call my Grandma this year to wish her a happy day and listen to her talk about the weather or the tasty dessert she had just eaten, but I spent some time remembering both of my Grandmas and the stong, lasting legacies they passed on through their lives.  I can't wait to see them both again some day!
After church, lunch, naps, and a little time spent outside in the garden, we had dinner at Memaw and Poppie's house.  I'm so lucky that I married into a fabulous group of loving mamas, too.



And when it was time to go home, these little girls hopped in the wagon, and away they went down the street with Poppie. 
 Happy Mother's Day to all you amazing Mamas out there!  It's the best job in world, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment