Friday, November 11, 2011

A Great Week in the Pre-K Kingdom

Every two weeks, Ms. Amy picks a "Star of the Week" for her class, and this week was Liam's turn!  He's been waiting and waiting and waiting for this week to come.  On Sunday night, Jon and I made a poster for Ms. Amy to hang on the classroom wall that tells all about Liam.  He loved it, and started jumping up and down when he saw it.  In fact, this picture is blurry because I couldn't get him to stand still long enough to get a decent shot on my phone, and my real camera wasn't handy. 
 
He also took candy tubes for each kiddo in his class that has a monkey topper that plays the cymbals when the kids press a button on back.  Genius.
And to top it all off, today was PJ's and Movie Day at school!  Guess that's causal Friday, Pre-K style.
I loved watching him leave the house this morning in his monkey slippers.  What a fun day to end the the week for our little star!

No comments:

Post a Comment